2008년 5월 30일 금요일

My memories in Wisconsin.





I have been in Madison, which is capital of Wisconsin. When I first came to USA, everything was cool. Most buildings, parks, and people looked really different. As time went by, I was a little bit sick of this town becuase I thought this town was really small and nothing to have a fun. It was definitely my misconception. You know?? I have been regreating that I have left Madison since I left Madison. Madison people are really cool and everything is cool in Madison. Most people drink beer and have parties on Friday night. That's why people in Madison, they are easygoing. I love this town even though this town is not as big as NY city, Chicago, LA, and so on. I want to get back to this time when I was happy in Madison. Hey, I love and miss all of you guys who I met in Madiosn. lol

댓글 없음: